Careers AT AMERICAN CONSUMER CREDIT COUNSELING
ACCC offers employees rewarding and challenging careers in an innovative, continuously evolving market consumer credit counseling, and education. We provide the technology, research and development through credit counseling programs which serve to improve the quality of living for people who have had difficulty managing their budgets. ACCC is considered to be a leader and pioneer in the consumer credit counseling and financial education arena. Our corporate headquarters reside in Auburndale, Massachusetts. Please consider our career opportunities and come see what ACCC has to offer you.
ACCC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Open Positions at ACCC
Customer Service Representative
ACCC Customer Service Specialists are responsible for handling telephone calls/chats in a customer service call center environment, identifying their needs and providing the appropriate solutions. Our Customer Service Specialists would make successful candidates if they are highly motivated, have proven leadership abilities, a strong customer service attitude, integrity, a desire for professional development and a willingness to learn and exceptional people skills. Our culture is energetic and fast-paced. This requires each individual on our team to be self-motivated and achievement-oriented. We are focused on continuing to build our Client Services team and require strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and lastly, career and goal driven individuals.
- Answer incoming calls from clients who are currently enrolled in our Debt Management Program (DMP);
- respond to client inquiries via online chat system
- Research, manage, and resolve any issues clients or creditors may have about their interest rates, proposal statuses, and payments
- Resolve escalated client issues and provide information in a timely and efficient manner
- Troubleshoot any questions or concerns the client may have and maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Appropriately notate client accounts in the Access database
- Adhere to phone monitoring and quality assurance standards
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a business related field is a strong plus, or in lieu of degree, a minimum of 3 years of customer service experience in a high volume customer service environment, preferably in a call center
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to problem solve, multi-task and take initiative
- Capacity to learn a wide variety of new information and implement the knowledge to handle all types of customer issues
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
HOURS: 40 hours per week; Monday-Thursday Noon - 8 pm Friday 10 am - 6 pm
Date posted 03/09/2016
To apply send resumes to email@example.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Information Technology Manager
The IT Manager will manage and oversee information recording, processing and distribution systems. To plan, implement and set operating policy's into place for operating client/server, LAN and telecommunications systems. To lead and assist with projects relating to business information systems, hardware, software or other specific components.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements systems that provide management data as required on a consistent and protected basis. Develops "disaster recovery plans" to ensure continued business operations.
- Consults with management to determine information requirements of various departments and activities to determine boundaries and priorities of new projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
- Confers with department managers involved with proposed projects to ensure cooperation and further define nature of project. Oversees studies and analyses designed to define equipment needs.
- Reviews feasibility of various projects and proposed systems. Develops action plans for implementation and oversees departmental personnel assigned to various phases or functions of the project.
- Prepares progress reports to inform management of project status and deviation from goals.
- Revises computer operating schedule to introduce new program testing and operating runs.
- Reviews system changes and test results with department managers before implementing new application versions.
- Reviews reports of computer and peripheral equipment to ascertain costs and plan operating changes when upgrades are required.
- Prepares proposals and solicits sales of systems analysis, programming, and computer services to outside firms.
- Develops and manages annual budgets for the organization and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Develops and administers budgets and plans for technology development and deployment.
- Maintains currency with respect to technical knowledge and supervisory skills.
- Directs departmental operations and supervises IT staff.
- Thorough understanding of monthly Disbursement processes, control checks and balances, and distribution of money to the creditors.
- Maintain system integrity with proper backup procedures.
- Ensure that all department responsibilities are covered on a daily basis
- Monitor and make changes in staffing to keep up with demand for service
- Attend Managers meetings and disseminate appropriate information to staff
- Develop Goals and Objectives for IT on a yearly basis.
- Maintain Quality requirements, including: updated documentation, responding to preventative and corrective actions, reviewing negative feedback log, etc.
- Track and maintain personal and team statistics on a weekly / monthly basis
- Provide quarterly statistics to the departments and ACCC President
- Provide weekly status report to ACCC President
- Perform annual performance reviews in the appropriate timeframe
- Build team atmosphere and morale
- Other duties as needed
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Education (minimum/ level required): Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
- Experience (minimum/ level required): 10 years spent progressively building a background in the various departmental functions with at least 3 years of experience at a management/leadership level.
Date posted 03/09/2016
To apply send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ACCC has a culture that cares about its employees and proudly maintains people-centered values: integrity, quality, customer service, innovation, and teamwork. Guided by these values, we are committed to developing an atmosphere that respects each employee as an individual.
To that end, we believe that a diverse workforce enables us to:
- apply our collective talents to achieve shared objectives;
- deliver the greatest value to our customers; and
- it allows us to fulfill our mission.
ACCC's employees are a diversified, talented work force who uses a team approach to their work. Our employees work together and support each other in an enthusiastic and energetic work environment.
ACCC offers a full range of competitive benefits for all full time employees, including:
- Excellent coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Generous vacation time and paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Wellness Programs
- Perks and employee discounts through various programs
- Casual Fridays
- And more!
To receive up-to-date job postings for ACCC, like our Facebook page.