Senior Citizen Resources – Age 55+
- Joint effort between the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs and the Mass Home Care Association.
- Provides information and resources to help you make good decisions concerning the care of elders, maintaining their independence, and improving their quality of life.
- Click your home state to find the chapter in your area
- Provides easy access to attorneys who reduce their fees for AARP members and provide free 30-minute consultations in person or over the phone
- Call 1-888-687-2277
- Fill out a free online questionnaire to find out what benefits may be available to you
- Provides a comprehensive online service that screens 1,300 programs for federal, state and some local private and public benefits for older adults
- Call the National Council on Aging at 1-202-479-1200
- Obtain information and resources on a variety of aging-related topics
- Call (202) 401-4634 for more information
- Locator tool for families seeking long term senior care
ACCC provides links to other services but does not endorse non-ACCC websites or validate their content.