Free debt advice
Get free debt advice and credit counseling.
When you’re deeply in debt and having trouble paying your bills, the last thing you want is to have to pay for advice on getting out of debt. That’s why American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) offers free debt advice for consumers nationwide. As a nonprofit organization, our mission is to provide free debt advice and low-cost services for individuals and families who need help getting control of their finances. We provide the counseling you need to help you decide the best course of action to get out of debt, whether it’s a revised budget, a debt management plan, or bankruptcy. We also offer a broad range of services and tools you can use to help pay off credit cards, pay down your debt and learn to live a debt-free life.
Call us today to schedule a no-obligation counseling session in person or over the phone. Our professional credit counselors will provide you with free debt advice that includes preparing a budget and reviewing the best solutions for rebuilding credit and improving your financial situation.
Why come to ACCC for free debt advice?
Since 1991, we’ve provided free debt advice and credit counseling services for thousands of individuals and families just like you. They chose to seek free debt advice from ACCC for a number of reasons:
- Experience. Our credit counselors are certified and professionally trained, and have helped thousands of people find their way out of debt through free debt advice and affordable debt management plans.
- Free financial education and materials. Our website offers a wealth of informative materials and helpful calculators, like a credit card repayment calculator that you can use to learn more about money management and paying off your debt.
- Affordable fees. In addition to free debt advice, we offer affordable debt management services that can help you pay off your debt more quickly – usually within five years or less. Because we’re a nonprofit, we’re able to keep our fees for services among the lowest in the industry.
- Confidentiality. We hold your personal financial information in the strictest of confidence.
- Convenience. From free debt advice to help managing payments to creditors, our credit counselors handle everything for you.
What kind of free debt advice does ACCC offer?
What does a credit counselor do when it comes to offering free advice? When you schedule a consultation for free debt advice with one of our credit counselors, we’ll first help you get a complete picture of your financial situation. Then we’ll provide you with personalized options to help pay down your debt and improve your credit. Depending on your financial goals, these may include social service referrals, educational materials or a debt management plan. At the end of your free debt advice session, you’ll have a clear sense of where you stand and for the options available to you to pay down your debt.