Manage Credit Card Debt
Get solutions to manage credit card debt.
If you're one of the millions of people with high credit card balances and want to learn how to better manage credit card debt, American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) can help. We're a non-profit organization working to provide debt relief services to individuals and families seeking to reduce credit card debt or get out of debt altogether. Over the past 20 years we have helped tens of thousands of people just like you find a way to eliminate their consumer debt and live a debt-free future. Take the first step in learning to manage credit card debt more effectively -- schedule a free consultation with one of our professional credit counselors.
Learn how to manage credit card debt with ACCC.
Here's how our credit card debt relief program works:
- To help you manage your credit card debt, our counselors will first evaluate your finances to get a clear picture of your income, expenses and unsecured consumer debt.
- Next they'll work with you to create a budget – something workable that you can live with, but will help you pay off debt more quickly, usually within five years.
- If appropriate, we'll set up a debt management program that includes credit card debt consolidation. This combines all your unsecured debt and allows you to make one payment each month, simplifying your finances and making it easier to stay on top of payments.
- We'll also work with your creditors to possibly lower your interest rates, eliminate late fees and over-limit charges, and reduce the time it will take to pay down your balances.
Five reasons to let ACCC help you manage credit card debt.
- Save more money – fees for our debt reduction services are the lowest in the industry and we can help you save even more by possibly reducing interest rates and other fees.
- Enjoy more convenience – we handle all communications and payments to your creditors.
- Get great service – our counselors are professionally trained and certified and are experts at helping you manage credit card debt.
- Reduce stress – owing money is stressful, but making a plan to take control of your finances and manage credit card debt can give you greater peace-of-mind.
- Pay off debt faster – most of our clients are able to manage credit card debt more effectively and pay off their balances within five years.