Get out of Debt
Want to get out of debt?
Living with a large amount of debt can be overwhelming. It's easy to feel like you'll never get out of debt and never be able to build the kind of life you've dreamed of. Not knowing how to manage your budget and make your payments can be very stressful. Furthermore if you're working overtime or have two jobs, you may feel like your entire life revolves around working to getting out of debt.
American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) offers a simple way to get out of debt. From consolidating unsecured debt to reducing interest rates and late fees, our credit counselors can help you get out of debt in most cases within five years or less. Best of all, as a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people resolve their debt issues, our services are very affordable.
Don't let debt keep you from living the life you want. Contact ACCC today to learn more about our debt reduction services and make a plan to get out of debt.
Three simple steps to get out of debt.
If you're trying to get out of debt, you're not alone. The recent financial crisis left many families with more debt than they could manage. At ACCC, we're dedicated to providing debt solutions that help families like yours make a plan to get out of debt within 5 years or less. With more than 20 years of debt management experience, our debt reduction program focuses on three simple steps:
- Consolidating debt so that you make just one payment per month. This may include all unsecured debt on credit cards, department store cards, personal loans, credit lines and money owed to collection agencies.
- Creating a budget to help you manage your finances and save the money you need for getting rid of debt.
- Working with creditors to possibly reduce finance charges, late fees and time to pay off debt.
As a non-profit agency, we offer services in credit counseling, debt reduction and financial education. Our goal is to help you get out of debt quickly and make a plan or a debt free future.
The benefits of using a debt management program to get out of debt.
Our debt management program offers significant benefits to consumers who want to get out of debt, including:
- Saving money. We work with your creditors to lower monthly payments and reduce your interest charges.
- Ending financial stress. By helping you get out of debt more quickly, our program can put an end to the all the worrying and daily stress you feel about financial issues.
- Learn how to manage money more effectively. As part of our program to get out of debt, you'll receive a monthly newsletter with helpful information about budgeting, identity theft, buying a home, credit reports, and more. You'll also have access to our consumer credit website to help you in all aspects of personal money management.