Careers at American Consumer Credit Counseling
Can you say you had a meaningful day at your present job? “Meaningful” is how our employees describe their work at American Consumer Credit Counseling. ACCC is a nationwide nonprofit credit counseling organization. We offer professional financial guidance, counseling services, community education programs, and debt management assistance.
Employees at ACCC take pride in offering hope to individuals and families by instilling the knowledge to help them achieve a better financial future. If you envision building your career with an engaging company that is driven by purpose, then ACCC is looking for you.
After the initial in-house training at our corporate headquarters, ACCC operates in a hybrid remote (work from home) capacity.
ACCC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Open Positions at ACCC
Potential for $45-$50k /yr
It’s not just a job, it’s a Career in finance. Become a Certified Credit Counselor. ACCC offers you PAID comprehensive Credit Counseling Training, which is 8-12 weeks. ACCC also pays for your certification!
This job is on-site in Auburndale, MA. AFTER training, you may have the opportunity to have some work from home options.
- Flexibility with Work From Home option, (once trained)
- Paid Training & Certification
- Competitive monthly Bonus Structure
- OT availability once trained per management’s discretion.
- No cold calling. All clients send a request for assistance.
- Flexible schedules. Full or Part Time, 9-5, 10-6, 11-7, 12-8, etc.
- 4-day 40-hour per week schedules available for evening positions
- All customer contact is via the phone or internet.
- Not responsible for handling a certain number of calls per day. Each customer interaction is different, so we encourage spending ample time with each customer.
Department: Counseling Department
Reports to: Counseling Supervisor/Manager
Help counsel financially distressed individuals, in a customer service environment, by creating a budget and helping them determine the best option for their situation.
- Handle incoming phone calls from consumers looking for financial help and call back clients who expressed interest in getting financial help.
- Help led customers to a financial decision that works best for their situation.
- Enroll clients into a debt management program if it is their best option.
- Try to find viable ways to help every client balance their budget.
- Chat with potential clients that visit our website.
To apply, please email email@example.com.
ACCC offers a full range of competitive benefits for all full-time employees, including:
- Excellent coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance. (ACCC Pays @ 70%)
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability insurance (ACCC pays 100%)
- Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance (ACCC pays 100%)
- 401K with a company match (up to 2%)
- Generous vacation time and paid time off
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Qualifying employer under the Federal Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Paid holidays
- Be around smart and caring people who make a difference
- Wellness Programs
- Perks and employee discounts through various programs
- And more!
Regardless of our individual roles with ACCC, we owe it to one another and to our clients to uphold certain basic values. These include:
- Integrity – We believe in honesty, trust, and openness and cultivate an atmosphere of dependability and loyalty where good ideas can flow freely top-down as well as bottom-up.
- Diversity/Inclusion – We respect and appreciate differences among all individuals and embrace a welcoming environment allowing everyone to bring their entire, authentic selves to the work.
- Empowerment – Give the keys – We value our team members and give them the information and the tools they need to make decisions and achieve results.
- Empathy – Trading places – We create a workplace that enjoys stronger collaboration, less stress, and great morale by learning to understand and relate to the situation of others.
- Accountability – We believe that each of us is responsible for our words, our actions, and our results. We build trust through responsible actions and honest relationships.
“Like” ACCC’s Facebook page to get updates right to your timeline: https://www.facebook.com/ACCCTalkCents