Why Choose ACCC?
There are many reputable agencies available and choosing the right agency is paramount in your financial recovery process. When you choose ACCC, you are not only getting a professional credit counseling agency you are getting:
- 29 years of experience in the credit counseling industry;
- Free counseling session including budget preparation and analysis of key financial indicators;
- Face to face and telephone counseling;
- Free financial education and materials;
- Affordable debt management program fees. We are dedicated to keeping our fees as low as possible and waive or reduce fees depending on your state’s regulations or for financial hardships;
- Help regardless of your ability to pay;
- Confidentiality. We recognize the importance of protecting personal identifying information submitted to us and it is our policy to ensure that all client information is held in the strictest of confidence;
- Superior customer service;
- Counselors that care about you and will work with you until your problems are solved;
- Support and commitment that is second to none;
- Trained and trusted counselors;
- Accessibility. We make ourselves available to assist you 6 days a week;
- Convenience. We handle everything for you, from the counseling process to payment of your funds;
- Dependability. You can count on us to get things done;
- Ongoing support and counseling as long as needed;
- Ease of online chat feature to get your questions answered confidentially and quickly;
- Bilingual services available to the Spanish speaking community;
- Certificate of Authority in all 50 states and licensed in 32 states that require licensing;
- Accredited through the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating;
- Member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC).
We are here to assist you in achieving your personal financial goals. To have a certified credit counselor help you get started, click on credit counseling.