ACCC is approved by the Department of Justice to provide the mandated pre-filing bankruptcy counseling session that will analyze your current financial condition to enable you and your legal counsel to make well-informed decisions. ACCC is also approved by the Department of Justice to provide the post-bankruptcy debtor education course that is necessary to have your bankruptcy discharged.
5 Reasons to Use ACCC
- Approved* by Executive Office for U.S. Trustees (EOUST) to provide the required counseling
- Easy to follow on-demand financial counseling at your convenience
- Quick Certificate Turnaround
- We call your attorney to make sure they receive your certificate – so you don’t have to worry!
- Trained and trusted counselors that provide superior service
Pre-filing Online Counseling
$49 PER HOUSEHOLD
Already signed up for Pre-Bankruptcy? Click here to login.
Post-bankruptcy Online Counseling
$39 PER HOUSEHOLD
Already signed up for Post-Bankruptcy? Click here to login.
*ACCC is not licensed in the state of Oregon for bankruptcy counseling. To find agencies approved in Oregon, visit the United States Department of Justice website.
Approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of an Agency’s services.
- "I was so pleased to find it easy to talk to my counselor about my debt problem. He was very helpful in helping me find a budget I could work with and thanks to him, I was able to reduce my interest rate so I could pay off my debt." – V.R. from FL
- "ACCC provided me with this plan of how to get out of debt, and also taught me how to stay out of debt. If I have any questions, [ACCC's] staff is always there to give me the answers. ACCC's Debt Management Program helped me so much." – Madge from FL
- "Thank you for helping me stay out of collections and make progress toward paying off my debt. Everyone I spoke with was very helpful and made the process simple. They explained and re-explained when I needed it. I have recommended ACCC as a resource to people I know." – Sarah from AR
- "Thank you to you and your team for helping me get out of debt. I felt like I was drowning in debt and after speaking to your representatives, I was relieved and felt like a weight was lifted. They made it simple and treated me with respect and have always been super friendly. I am grateful for your service!" – James from MA
Budgeting Tips and Tricks
A budget is the cornerstone of responsible financial planning. It shows exactly how much money you have and where it’s being spent. Use our compiled helpful resources, tips, and tools to help you understand and create a successful budget.Explore
Credit is a convenient way to pay for things, but knowing how to manage and maintain good credit can be very challenging. Check out our find informative articles that will help you learn all about maintaining good credit.Explore
Calculators to help manage your money
Use ACCC’s financial calculators to help you better track and budget your income and expenses to help you better manage your money.Explore
How to prepare for retirement
In your golden years? It’s important that you are knowledgeable about your financial situation so you are prepared to lead a financially healthy life. Get our checklist to help you with your preparations.Explore