Careers AT AMERICAN CONSUMER CREDIT COUNSELING
ACCC offers employees rewarding and challenging careers in an innovative, continuously evolving market consumer credit counseling, and education. We provide the technology, research and development through credit counseling programs which serve to improve the quality of living for people who have had difficulty managing their budgets. ACCC is considered to be a leader and pioneer in the consumer credit counseling and financial education arena. Our corporate headquarters reside in Auburndale, Massachusetts. Please consider our career opportunities and come see what ACCC has to offer you.
ACCC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Open Positions at ACCC
Marketing Communications & program associate
The Marketing Programs Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in planning and implementing marketing projects, campaigns, social media, communication plans & programs and the development and production of a variety of marketing and promotional materials.
- Develop and publish weekly blog posts that are informative, relevant, and current for clients and other
- Coordinates and publishes social media efforts through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media channels
- Create, develop and coordinate client monthly e-newsletter and Dollar Stretcher newsletter
- Maintain marketing publishing schedule for social media initiatives and other marketing projects
- Conduct research for interviews and articles; edit public relations press releases
- Reporting of monthly tracking of press distributions and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate monthly polling for public relations efforts
- Design client-facing collateral and perform maintenance of marketing collateral
- Assist in the development of video productions; whiteboard, YouTube etc.
- Ad hoc design projects
- Assist with client inquiries and issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of marketing/social media/communications/writing experience
- Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications, etc.: Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator; Content Management System software and HTML a plus but not required
- Supervisory Responsibility, if any: n/a
- Other:Intermediate computer knowledge (including MS Office); basic mathematical skills; ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, standard operating procedures (S.O.P.s); ability to write routine reports and correspondence for clients; demonstrate telephone etiquette, time management, and attention to detail; ability to interact and work in a team environment; demonstrate ability to comprehend verbal and written information in addition to responding to clients and/or employees.
Date Posted 6/5/2017
Client Service Representative
Client Services Representative answers telephone calls/chats, researches and resolves issues raised by clients and creditors in conjunction with financial education and debt management. Client Services Representatives are responsible for contacting creditors for outstanding or rejected proposals.
- Answers incoming ACD calls and Chats from clients and/or creditors relating to ACCC’s services, including inquiries for debt management and financial education information.
- Resolve client issues via a Daily Issues Report within ACCC guidelines.
- Follow ACCC’s policies for “resolving client issues” and “processing follow up dates”.
- Contact creditors that have not responded or accepted ACCC’s proposal.
- Contact clients that have missing documentation, add accounts or reinstates.
- Follow ACCC’s procedures for “Activity Codes”.
- Adhere to the appropriate phone monitoring guidelines when speaking with clients.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience related to customer service required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications, etc: PFE Debt Management Professional Certification (to be obtained within first six months of employment)
- Supervisory Responsibility: n/a
- Other: Basic computer knowledge; basic mathematical skills; ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, standard operating procedures (S.O.P.s); ability to write routine reports and correspondence for clients; demonstrate telephone etiquette, time management, and attention to detail; ability to interact and work in a team environment; demonstrate ability to comprehend verbal and written information in addition to responding to clients and/or employees.
- Lifting & Physical Requirements: Individuals may need to sit or stand for long periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 25 pounds on occasion.
- Work Environment: General office environment with moderate noise level
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Nothing in this job description is intended to create a contractual obligation or to modify an employee’s employment at will status.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Date Posted 11/18/2016
To apply send resumes to email@example.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ACCC has a culture that cares about its employees and proudly maintains people-centered values: integrity, quality, customer service, innovation, and teamwork. Guided by these values, we are committed to developing an atmosphere that respects each employee as an individual.
To that end, we believe that a diverse workforce enables us to:
- apply our collective talents to achieve shared objectives;
- deliver the greatest value to our customers; and
- it allows us to fulfill our mission.
ACCC's employees are a diversified, talented work force who uses a team approach to their work. Our employees work together and support each other in an enthusiastic and energetic work environment.
ACCC offers a full range of competitive benefits for all full time employees, including:
- Excellent coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Generous vacation time and paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Wellness Programs
- Perks and employee discounts through various programs
- Casual Fridays
- And more!
To receive up-to-date job postings for ACCC, like our Facebook page.