Become Debt Free
- Reduce your high-interest rates by an average of 70%
- Consolidate your unsecured debt into one affordable monthly payment
- Prevent late and over the limit fees
- Pay off your debt in most cases within 24-48 months
- Develop the necessary cash flow plan to help you achieve your financial goals
Call to speak to a certified credit counselor 800-769-3571
- "ACCC is amazing! I was able to pay off my debt in 4 years. It would have taken me 30 years without your help! Thank you so very much!" – Margo from FL
- "Your team was always responsive and supportive when I had questions or concerns. You made debt consolidation, and the payment process manageable so I could get out from under the financial burden and stress. I cannot thank you enough." – Laura from PA
- "Fantastic experience!!! In one year, my debt will be cleared up. I could not have done it without ACCC." – Tina from ME
- "You are an outstanding organization, who truly is going to save me from financial ruin. You made me feel less shame for having let these debts get out of control. Thank you for that. I feel hopeful for the first time, in a long time, about my future financial life." – Brian from IA
- "You give people a chance to manage their debt without going into delinquency and financial trouble. Thank you for helping me stabilize my finances." – Shaundi from MA
- "Having this handled and automatically taken out of my checking account monthly is helping me pay down debt and get peace of mind. I really appreciate the services of ACCC." – Heidi from MT
- "Everything was done as expected, professionally, and courteously without any hiccups. When minor issues arose, prompt service was given to provide relief of stress from worrying. If needed, I would surely reach out to use this service again. Thank you all!" – Carlos from SC
- "This was the best thing I could have done. I paid off a considerable debt in a short amount of time. I recommend it to anyone who will listen." – Scott from FL
- "When I initially called ACCC, I was ashamed at the amount of debt that I incurred over the years. The representative was kind, understanding and at no point did I feel embarrassed. In my mind, this was extremely important and the reason I was able to chat with her honestly and openly." – Mary from MA
- "The program works! The time given to complete is accurate. Credit score does go up with constant and consistent payments. A better choice than debt settlement." – Joseph from OH
- "Throughout the entire process your staff has been wonderful, and very attentive to my questions. I appreciate all you have done to help me get out of debt." – Maria from HI
- "Thank you! This was a fantastic experience and I truly appreciate the support you've given me over the last 3 years." – Jennifer from MN
- "The customer service is excellent. If ever I had a question regarding my account I knew I could easily call and speak to a representative right away. That makes such a huge difference in my experience. I would recommend ACCC to anyone who needs financial relief." – Lucinda from TX
- "Now that my debt and school loans are also paid off, I hope to be able to start a savings account and am so glad for your program. I feel a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders." – Amber from SC
- "The level of professionalism and knowledge made me so comfortable. I will recommend your service to anyone I know in need." – Eulas from AL
- "I appreciate that there was never a long wait to speak with a representative. Everything was always explained clearly, and I felt grateful to get such easy help!" – Beth from IL
- "Efficient, courteous, and professional. I will definitely recommend your services. Making one payment for several accounts & paying them off one by one is a plan for financial success. Thank you so much!" – Joyce from TX
- "You were very good at negotiating lower interest rate on my cards. I have great appreciation for all your assistance during this process. I have read your literature and learned quite a bit on how to keep debt free. As I come close to paying off my creditors I feel like your help has been wonderful." – Patricia from AZ
How We Can Help
How can we help you manage your credit? Our programs can help you take control of your financial life.Get Started Now
We will help you determine the best way to approach your financial situation, and provide you the best credit counseling service options possible.
We can provide the mandated pre-filing bankruptcy counseling session to enable you and your legal counsel to make well-informed decisions.
We offer free credit counseling sessions with professionally certified counselors to choose the most advantageous path out of debt.
With our debt consolidation plan, you will be able to combine most, if not all of your unsecured debt and make one single monthly payment.
Our debt management program helps simplify your monthly unsecured debt obligations, consolidate your payments, and disburse funds to your creditors on your behalf.
Student Loan Counseling
We can help you explore your options regardless of how much you owe or your loan status.
ACCC’s housing counselors are available to assist you in all aspects of your housing needs. We provide reverse mortgage counseling, homebuyer education and certification, and foreclosure counseling.
About American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC):
American Consumer Credit Counseling is a nonprofit credit counseling agency that helps consumers take control of their financial lives through credit counseling, debt consolidation, and financial education. Since 1991, we have been improving lives and providing solutions to people in need of financial help.Get Started Now
Financial Resources & Tools
Budgeting Tips and Tricks
A budget is the cornerstone of responsible financial planning. It shows exactly how much money you have and where it’s being spent. Use our compiled helpful resources, tips, and tools to help you understand and create a successful budget.Explore
Credit is a convenient way to pay for things, but knowing how to manage and maintain good credit can be very challenging. Check out our find informative articles that will help you learn all about maintaining good credit.Explore
Calculators to help manage your money
Use ACCC’s financial calculators to help you better track and budget your income and expenses to help you better manage your money.Explore
How to prepare for retirement
In your golden years? It’s important that you are knowledgeable about your financial situation so you are prepared to lead a financially healthy life. Get our checklist to help you with your preparations.Explore