If you haven’t had much success, first you have to assess your past money moves.
Gardening starts from the ground up. Dig in to see your strengths and weaknesses.
Here are some steps you should take to give your money tree a fresh start:
- Get all your debts, accounts and paperwork organized
- Eliminate debt as quickly as possible
- Drop unnecessary credit cards
- Learn from your past mistakes
With your newly minted green thumb, it’s time to nourish your money tree and keep it growing.
This means taking care of your tree day-to-day. Let’s make sure you have the right tools and steps to take:
- Create and follow a budget
- Track & reduce spending
- Start a savings plan
- Set SMART goals
Finally, it’s time to harvest all your hard work. That means living a debt free life, retirement planning, managing your daily finances and more. Remember to do the following to defend your future harvests.
- Protect your assets with insurance
- Be mindful of identity theft
- Go through regular financial Check-ups to make sure you are on track with your goals