5 Tips to Get the Best Vacation Deals
Travel expenses can add up quickly, but with the right research and planning, your trip won’t break the bank!
Here are 5 tips to get the best vacation deals:
- Set flight alerts. This will allow you to get notifications when the price of the flight you want increases or decreases.
- Book roundtrip. Buying roundtrip tickets of out the same airports is usually the most cost-effective option.
- Compare websites. Start your search with websites like Kayak or Expedia to see what hotel and flight deals are offered. Then, compare those to the prices on the individual hotel and airline websites.
- Rent a home or apartment. If you’re traveling with a group, consider renting a home or apartment through Airbnb or VRBO. This may be cheaper than booking multiple hotel rooms.
- Book with cash back websites. Use cash back websites, such as Rakuten, to book flights and hotels and receive anywhere from 1-15% cash back.