(continued from Choosing a Credit Card: Costs and Features)…
For Help and Information:
Credit Card Offer Removal List
- The national credit bureaus offer a toll-free number for you to opt out of all pre-approved credit card offers with just one phone call
- 888-5OPT-OUT (888-567-8688)
Credit Reporting Agencies:
- Experian – 800-769-3571
- Equifax – 800-865-1111
- Transunion – 800-916-8800
- The Direct Marketing Association has developed a tool to help manage your mail. Contact them to be removed from mailing lists, including catalogs, newsletters, donation requests, and more.
- To purchase your FICO scores, one from each bureau
National Credit Union Association
- You can learn more about financial self-sufficiency and how to join a credit union.
ACCC provides links to other services but does not endorse non-ACCC websites or validate their content.