Bankruptcy Counseling Certificates
ACCC is approved by the Department of Justice to provide the mandated pre-filing bankruptcy counseling session that will analyze your current financial condition to enable you and your legal counsel to make well-informed decisions. ACCC is also approved by the Department of Justice to provide the post-bankruptcy debtor education course that is necessary to have your bankruptcy discharged.
5 Reasons to use ACCC
- Approved* by Executive Office for U.S. Trustees (EOUST) to provide the required counseling
- Easy to follow on-demand financial counseling at your convenience
- Quick Certificate Turnaround
- We call your attorney to make sure they receive your certificate - so you don't have to worry!
- Trained and trusted counselors that provide superior service
*ACCC is not licensed in the state of Oregon for bankruptcy counseling. To find agencies approved in Oregon, visit the United States Department of Justice website.
Approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of an Agency's services.