We are committed to providing you and your clients with the quickest and most efficient way to comply with the credit counseling and debtor education requirements of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005. We also are committed to providing your clients with the compassionate, confidential and experienced counseling that we have been known for since 1991. ACCC is a trusted source for bankruptcy counseling and personal financial management education. ACCC is a proud member of the NFCC, approved by the EOUST*, and maintains an A+ rating with the BBB.
ACCC’s New Attorney Client Management System
- Ability to view and print client certificates
- Track course progress
- And more…
ACCC Attorney Bankruptcy Services include:
- Confidential counseling available in-person, by phone and online
- Internet sessions available 24-hour, 7-day a week, 365 days a year
- Scheduled telephone sessions
- Expedited certificate confirmation when clients complete counseling and education sessions
- Competitive pricing
- Monthly billing regarding your clients activities
- Dedicated Bankruptcy Counseling staff to assist you with any issues
- Client access to a wide variety of free online resources to assist with post-bankruptcy concerns
*Approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of an Agency's services.