If you’re seeking credit card debt relief, ACCC’s debt management program can help. A debt management program provides a unique way of eliminating credit card debt and is individually designed to meet your specific financial situation. If you are looking to consolidate your debts, you may find relief through ACCC’s debt management program. Our professionally trained and independently certified counselors will:
- Evaluate your financial situation, looking at your income, expenses, assets, and liabilities.
- Assist you in creating a budget to focus your finances and help with a debt management plan.
- Work with creditors for a possible reduction in finance charges, late fees and/or over-limit charges, monthly payments and time to pay off debt.
Let’s understand about the benefits of ACCC’s debt management program!
Benefits of ACCC’s Debt Management Program
Since 1991, ACCC has been educating consumers on financial management. Our goal is to assist you in taking control of your financial future. One of the key benefits of ACCC’s debt management program is eliminating debt. In addition, there are many benefits to our Debt Management Program.
Here are a few:
- One convenient monthly payment: We combine all creditor payments into one monthly amount
- Save money with lower payments: We work with creditors to lower your monthly payments & reduce interest charges
- 24-Hour “Members Only” access: You can access up-to-date information 24/7
- Get out of debt faster: We design programs to help you get out of debt in 60 months or less!
- ACCC’s Re-Counseling Department: Certified counselors provide on-going debt management counseling & education
- Our Financial Peace of Mind Program: A free program that helps improve money management skills & financial awareness
- Erasing Debt Newsletter: A monthly client e-newsletter with the latest posts from Talking Cents. Common topics include:
- Identity Theft
- Home Buying
- Credit Reports
- & Much More
- Our website – it’s a resource to help guide you through money management: We offer calculators, financial tools & articles to help improve your finances.
If you’re struggling to pay off debt, ACCC can help. Schedule a free credit counseling session with us today.