Let’s learn the debt management plan basics with ACCC! ACCC’s debt management counseling services offer many benefits that not all agencies provide in a debt management program.
Debt Management Plan Basics with ACCC
There are a number of benefits to Using ACCC as your debt management partner! Here are a few.
- One convenient monthly payment – ACCC works with you to combine all your creditor payments into one monthly payment. Once you submit your payment to ACCC, we submit your payment to the different creditors on your behalf.
- 24-hour member-only access – The client exclusive members-only portal gives you access 24 hours a day so that you can monitor your progress.
- Lower Payments – We work with your creditors to lower your monthly payments and to reduce your interest charges.
- Get out of debt faster – With the debt management help, we thrive to pay off your creditors within 60 months. However, remember it depends on factors such as the total amount of your debt, your specific creditors, and whether you can send additional funds as you become more financially stable.
- Continuous financial education -ACCC is a strong advocate of financial education. Along with paying off your creditors, we will provide continuing education through monthly newsletters, financial peace of mind education program. Furthermore, we provide ample resources via our consumer credit website to help guide you in all aspects of personal money management and help you improve your financial literacy.
Debt Management Plan Basics – A Must-Do List!
Once enrolled in a debt management program, your job doesn’t end just because a credit counseling agency has agreed to pay your bills on your behalf. Therefore, you need to be aware of what is happening with your accounts. You also want to make sure that the agency fulfills its promises to you. In any debt management program, it is important to:
- Always be sure you make regular and timely payments to the agency.
- Contact the agency for any contact information changes.;
- Continue to monitor your monthly statements each and every month for accuracy. If you notice any discrepancies, you should notify the agency immediately.
- When unable to make a scheduled payment, contact the agency immediately to discuss options.
- If you find that the agency has neglected to make your payments to your creditors, contact the agency immediately.
Speak with a certified counselor at ACCC today to learn how to consolidate your debt. call 800-769-3571.