Debt solutions from American Consumer Credit Counseling.
If you’re struggling with the weight of personal debt, American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) offers debt solutions that include credit counseling, credit card debt consolidation and other debt management programs. As a non-profit organization our goal is simple: to provide help to individuals and families who want to get out of debt and live a debt-free future. Since 1991 we have provided debt solutions to tens of thousands of people just like you who needed help getting out of debt. Our counselors are experts who offer proven solutions, and as a non-profit organization we are proud to offer the most affordable rates in the industry. If you’re ready to end the cycle of debt and take the first step to a more secure financial future, get in touch with an ACCC credit counselor today.
What kind of debt solutions does ACCC offer?
Our debt solutions include credit counseling, debt management plans, and financial education about how to get out of debt and live free of debt in the future. When you work with ACCC, we will:
- Evaluate your finances. One of our counselors will work with you to get a clear picture of your current finances, including your sources of income, your expenses and your various debts.
- Help you set a budget. We will help you set a budget you can live with and a plan to manage your finances for a debt-free future.
- Set up debt solutions. Next we’ll establish a debt reduction program – all of your unsecured debts will be consolidated into a single payment to ACCC, and we’ll make payments to creditors on your behalf.
- Work with creditors. During the process, we will work with your creditors to secure a possible reduction in interest rates, late fees or over-limit charges, and reduce the amount of time it will take a pay off your debt.
What are the benefits of debt solutions from ACCC?
When you choose debt solutions from ACCC, you’ll be able to:
- Save money – we work with creditors to lower your monthly payments and reduce your interest charges.
- Get out of debt faster – usually within five years.
- Have financial peace of mind – once you understand how to pay off debts and put a plan in place to live debt free, you’ll finally be able to worry less about managing your money.
- Get the financial tools and debt solutions you need to manage your finances, manage credit card debt and avoid debt in the future.