Find free financial advice at ACCC.
When you need financial advice about loan consolidation and other ways to pay down your debt, the professional credit counselors at American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) can help.
As a nonprofit organization, we offer financial counseling to individuals and families who are interested in becoming debt-free. From financial advice on the best way to consolidate loans or consolidate student loan debt to the pros and cons of certain debt reduction and debt management programs, you’ll find the help you need to choose the best options based on your financial goals.
Types of financial advice at ACCC.
Our certified credit counselors can provide financial advice on a broad range of financial matters. We offer:
- Credit counseling to make a plan to pay down your debts and improve your credit.
- Debt management, an alternative to credit card consolidation loans that may help you eliminate debt more quickly.
- Budget counseling to help you create a budget you can live with while you pay down your debts.
- Bankruptcy counseling, including pre-filing counseling and post-bankruptcy debtor education that is required before your bankruptcy is discharged.
- Housing counseling, including financial advice about reverse mortgages, first-time home-buying, delinquency/default resolution and other housing matters.
- Financial education, including educational resources and financial advice for a wide variety of topics, including budgeting, homeownership, identity theft, preparing for retirement and more. Our financial resources also include a variety of tools such as a debt consolidation calculator and financial planning worksheet.
Financial advice about your options.
If you find yourself deeply in debt and uncertain how you will ever pay it off, you’re not alone. Many people have accumulated more debt than they can handle and need financial advice to determine the best plan for eliminating debt for good.
When you come to ACCC for free financial advice, our highly trained counselors will work with you to:
- Review your current financial situation.
- Develop a detailed picture of your income, assets and expenses.
- Explore personalized options based on your financial goals.
- Refer you to resources that may be available to you to help you with your debts.
- Direct you to educational materials and resources that can help you better understand your financial situation and manage your money more effectively.
- Depending on your situation, our counselors may also recommend a debt management plan as an option for eliminating your debts.
Learn more about getting financial advice at ACCC, and about alternatives to debt consolidation for credit card balances.