Your financial situation and obligations are bound to change now that you are returning home. As part of your transition to civilian life, revisit your finances to minimize any stress regarding your financial well-being. If you financially prepared for deployment and stuck to your budget during your time away, you will be relieved to come home to a financially healthy life.
- Take control of your finances
- Review your power of attorney and will
- Review your financial protections (under SCRA)
- Review your leave and earnings statement
- Reassess your budget and stick to it
- Reach out for help if you need it