Interested in consolidating credit cards? Talk to us first.
If you’re thinking about consolidating credit cards to better manage your credit card debt, you may want to talk to a credit counselor at American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) first. We’re a non-profit organization dedicated to providing credit counseling and debt management programs to individuals and families looking for credit card debt relief. While consolidating credit cards may be a good strategy for paying down your debt, many companies have hidden fees and charge you more than necessary, adding to your debt rather than reducing it. Our credit counselors can help you understand the ins and outs of credit card debt consolidation, and provide tips for evaluating offers on credit card debt consolidation loans. We also offer debt management plans that may be a better alternative to the many offers for consolidating credit cards that you receive in the mail. Contact one of our knowledgeable and professional counselors today for more information.
Consolidating credit cards and personal loans in ACCC’s debt management plan.
Founded in 1991, ACCC offers debt management programs that have helped tens of thousands of people pay off their debts – in most cases, within five years. When you work with us to eliminate debt, we will:
- Provide a free consultation where we’ll evaluate your financial situation, including your debts, expenses and income.
- Help you create a budget to pay off your loans.
- Create a debt management plan, consolidating credit cards and other unsecured debts into one lump sum, so you can make a single payment each month instead of payments to multiple creditors.
- Work with your creditors to possibly secure a reduction in interest rates, late fees, over-limit charges and the time it will take to satisfy your debt.
- Provide you with access to educational resources so you can get answers to questions such as “What is debt consolidation?” and “How do I get out of debt?”, as well as information about budgeting for the future, improving your credit score and more.
The benefits of consolidating credit cards with ACCC.
When you work with our credit counselors on consolidating credit cards and other unsecured debts, you will:
- Save money – our rates are among the lowest in the industry and we are often able to work with creditors to reduce interest rates and other charges, helping you save even more.
- Reduce stress – debt is a great source of worry for most people. By consolidating credit cards and other loans and making a plan to pay off your debts, you can significantly reduce your stress.
- Pay off your debt more quickly – usually within five years. Our counselors are experts at helping you find the shortest path to a debt-free future.
Contact our professional counselors to learn more or for answers to questions like “How do you consolidate debt?” and “How can I create a budget to pay down my debt?”