Want to know how to get out of debt?
If you owe too much money and want to learn how to get out of debt, the professional credit counselors at American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) can assist you. We offer a variety of programs and services that that can help you repair your credit, pay down credit card debt and learn how to get rid of debt altogether. Over the past two decades, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people just like you understand how to get out of debt and how to manage money more effectively. As a non-profit organization, our services are incredibly affordable and we even offer free credit counseling. If you’re ready to learn how to get out of debt, contact us today to set up a free, no-obligation phone call or meeting.
How to get out of debt with ACCC.
Paying off debt through ACCC is a pretty simple process. It takes commitment and discipline, but there’s no real mystery for how to get out of debt. It works like this:
- In your first conversation our counselors will help you with a complete evaluation of your finances – your income, expenses, debts and assets.
- Next, we’ll help you take the first step to get out of debt – developing a budget that you can live with. It will cover your expenses while setting aside a certain amount of money each month to pay off credit card debt and other unsecured debt.
- We may also recommend a debt management plan, where all of your monthly debt payments are consolidated into one payment to ACCC, and we in turn make payments to creditors for you. A debt management plan is a great strategy for how to get out of debt fast – most of our clients are able to pay off their debt within five years. Because you have only one payment to make each month, you’ll find it easier to stay current and make payments on time. The plan can also help you save thousands of dollars and pay off your loans faster, as we’ll work with your creditors for possible reductions in finance charges, interest rates, late fees and over-limit charges.
The benefits of choosing ACCC when you want to learn how to get out of debt.
Thousands of people each year choose ACCC for strategies on how to get out of debt. They come for many reasons:
- Free credit counseling to make a plan for how to get out of debt.
- Lower fees – as a nonprofit organization we can charge less than other agencies.
- More convenient programs that take care of all the details for you.
- Faster time to pay off – by seeking reductions in finance charges and fees, we can help shorten the amount of time it takes for settling credit card debt.