What Does it Mean to be an Accredited Credit Counseling Agency?
American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) is a nonprofit, Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited credit counseling agency with an A+ rating. Accreditation through the BBB is the highest standing any company can receive through this organization, meaning that you can be assured of receiving outstanding customer service when you contact us.
What Makes ACCC a BBB Accredited Credit Counseling Agency?
To maintain our status as a BBB accredited credit counseling organization, we adhere to the eight standards of the BBB Standards for Trust. These principles are:
- Building trust with customers. In the case of ACCC, this means in our role as a debt relief agency, our counselors care about our clients’ needs and work hard to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Advertise honestly.
- Be truthful in all of our dealings as a debt reduction service.
- Be transparent, meaning that we clearly disclose all information that influences our clients’ decisions to choose us for their debt management needs, such as policies and guarantees.
- Keep our promises to our clients.
- Respond to our clients’ requests and complaints quickly and effectively, in good faith.
- Maintain confidentiality with all of our clients’ account information and conversations.
- Demonstrate integrity in everything we do.
Why is being a BBB Accredited Credit Counseling Agency Important?
If you are experiencing financial difficulties and are seeking debt management advice, choosing a BBB accredited credit counseling agency ensures you are working with experts who care about their customers. You can feel confident that the agency is adhering to best business practices, your funds are safe, and the agency is focused on your ultimate goal to become debt-free. In other words, the agency will treat you fairly and work with you to help you achieve your financial goals.
Trust ACCC for Your BBB Accredited Credit Counseling Needs
ACCC offers confidential debt assistance programs nationwide. In addition to our credentials as a BBB accredited credit counseling agency, we are a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC).
Our services include:
- Credit counseling
- Debt management
- Pre-bankruptcy certificates
- Post-bankruptcy credit counseling courses (debtor education)
- Housing counseling
- Financial education
If you need a proven way of paying off credit cards and becoming debt-free, we are here to help you.