As we enter a new month, many financial experts and advisers are looking ahead with their investment strategies. And there are many opinions out there! Check out these November stock tips for this Weekly Round-Up.
November Stock Tips to Consider
While the Weekly Round-Up usually looks back at the week, these articles look forward. Investing in the stock market is often a guessing game of future trends and hopeful windfall. Researching the predictions of financial advisers can be helpful in this process.
- 5 Top Stocks to Buy in November by The Motley Fool
- Top ASX Stock Picks for November by Yahoo! Finance
- October saw markets hit all-time highs, is this a rally you should fear? by CNBC
- 7 Stocks to Buy in November by InvestorPlace
List of Retirement Tips
Here is a list of retirement tips to help get you started building and managing wealth:
- Start investing a certain percentage of your income every year. Increase the amount until you hit 15%.
- Don’t remove money from your retirement funds.
- Compound interest works especially hard the longer you invest. Don’t wait too long to invest or get too side tracked trying to pay for your kid’s college education.
- Contribute to your employer’s 401(k) plan at least enough to max out the employer contribution.
- Change your investment risk throughout the years- more risky and aggressive while young to very safe and stable near retirement.
- Check in with a professional for some financial counseling to ensure you are on track.
Retirement should be a constant part of your financial strategy. Keep an eye on the markets and your fund’s performance to achieve your goals.