The 4 major debt consolidation qualifications.
- Proof of income – this is one of the most important debt consolidation qualifications. Lenders will want to know that you have the financial means to meet the terms of loan.
- Credit history – lenders will check your payment history and credit report.
- Financial stability – lenders want to know that you’re a good financial risk.
- Equity – collateral such as home equity is one of the most common debt consolidation qualifications for larger loans.
It’s important to remember that each lender differs in how they approach debt consolidation qualifications, and that some lenders may pose unreasonable qualifications or conditions that could be very costly. That’s why it’s important to get advice from a financial professional when considering a debt consolidation loan.
Does debt consolidation work? For some people it can, but for others there are more effective ways to pay off debt. To learn more about debt consolidation qualifications, debt consolidation advantages and disadvantages, and other ways of paying off debt, consult the certified credit counselors at American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC), a nonprofit debt relief company dedicated to helping individuals and families find their way out of debt.
Free information about debt consolidation qualifications and other debt management strategies.
At ACCC, we offer free credit counseling and inexpensive debt management services to help consumers pay off their debts and learn how to live debt-free.
Our counselors are available six days a week for meetings in person, or over the phone. In addition to information about debt consolidation qualifications, we can answer questions about all the other options for paying off debt, including bankruptcy, debt forgiveness, debt settlement, and debt management plans. After performing an extensive financial analysis to get a clear picture of your financial situation, we’ll help you choose a plan for managing debt that best matches your financial goals.
Why come to ACCC for info on debt consolidation qualifications?
Whether it’s debt consolidation qualifications or debt management strategies, ACCC offers consumers a number of advantages:
- As a non-profit organization, our focus is on serving your best interests rather than our bottom line. That means you’ll get honest, objective information about debt consolidation qualifications and other strategies for paying off debt.
- You’ll save money – our credit counseling services are free and our fees for debt management services are among the lowest in the industry.
- You’ll get expert guidance from certified counselors – since 1991 we’ve helped thousands of individuals and families find their way to a debt-free life.