- You can order a report to learn what information, if any, is listed in your consumer file at ChexSystems
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- You can find resources provided by the FDIC to protect and educate consumers.
Internal Revenue Service
- The nation’s tax collection agency where you can find information on taxes
- To report fraudulent use of your checks, you may file a report with TeleCheck
- You may order a file report if you believe that there may be inaccurate or incomplete information
ACCC provides links to other services but does not endorse non-ACCC websites or validate their content.