If you like our content, make sure to subscribe to our channel!
Weddings are joyful events, but the costs tend to add up quickly.
Family and close friends of the bride & groom spend an average of $628 to attend a wedding!
ACCC gives 6 tips on ways to survive wedding season:
- Set a budget – How much can you actually afford to spend?
- Rent or borrow – You don’t need to buy a new outfit for every wedding this season.
- Lodging alternatives – Hotels are expensive. Consider Airbnb or VRBO for a better deal!
- Booking airfare – Track prices and book far in advance.
- The gift – Look for affordable items on the registry if you can’t afford to give a sum of money.
- Say no – It’s okay to say no if the wedding will be too much of a financial burden.