Contact ACCC for help with student debt relief.
When student loan repayment is a financial burden and you need student debt relief, American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) can help.
College debt is a growing financial concern in the U.S. today. Many people find they are stuck with student loans for decades after finishing their education. For some, student debt relief is the only way to achieve financial dreams such as owning a home or saving for retirement.
At ACCC, we offer free credit counseling and affordable debt management programs that can help you get out of debt and live debt-free in the future. Our counselors can help you understand the options for student debt relief and choose the student loan solutions that best meet your financial needs.
Explore the options for student debt relief.
Fortunately, there are many programs available for student debt relief. Depending on the type of loans you have and your financial circumstances, you may qualify for one or more of the following options:
- Student loan forgiveness may be available when you enter a career in the military, health services, community service, or teaching.
- Deferment or forbearance of student loan payments may be possible under certain financial circumstances. Deferment enables you to stop loan payments and interest for a period of time, while forbearance enables you to stop or reduce payments for 12 months while interest continues to accrue.
- Student loan consolidation is a viable form of student debt relief when you have more than one student loan. By consolidating multiple debts into a single loan, you may be able to lower monthly payments and make the repayment process easier.
- Changing your repayment plan is another possibility for student loan relief. A new repayment plan may help you lower your monthly payment for a period of time, reduce the amount of interest you must pay or lower the number of payments you must make each year. Some repayment plans provide student debt relief that is based on your income, with payments changing as your income changes.
Why choose ACCC for student debt relief?
ACCC offers significant advantages as you search for student loan debt relief:
- Free credit counseling and low fees.
- Highly experienced counselors.
- Discuss student debt relief in-person or over the telephone.
- Free financial education materials.
- Superior and convenient customer service – we handle all the details of student debt relief for you.
- Accredited through the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
Learn more about student debt relief with ACCC.