January is typically a time when gyms fill up with all the people starting their New Year’s fitness resolutions. However, that crowd swiftly diminishes just a few weeks later. There are plenty of reasons going to the gym gets too difficult, such as time restraints. Plus, an expensive gym membership isn’t ideal if you’re working on debt management. Rather than waste time and money, use these Pinterest frugal fitness tips to be healthy.
Best Pinterest Frugal Fitness Tips To Get In Shape
It’s time to start moving and groovin’! Fortunately, there are many ways to stay active without leaving the comfort of your home. Additionally, there are a few more affordable or free options in your community that aren’t too burdensome.
Check out these Pinterest frugal fitness tips, plus some of our own, to stay on budget and improve your health.
List of Fitness Tips
- Set up a dedicated gym space that you want to go to throughout the week.
- Use your own body to create a great workout on a budget- push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, planks and more can all be done with just your body.
- Create a schedule if that is something that helps. Alternatively, use a checklist if it’s more valuable for you track of the amount of times you exercise per week versus the specific days when you do it.
- Climb stairs or hills around your home to add intensity to your cardio.
- Keep an eye out for free fitness classes and opportunities.
- Make sure you are eating healthy. All that exercise won’t help if you aren’t eating well.
- Get a fitness buddy to keep you accountable for your workouts.
- Exercise while watching TV! Use the ad times to workout. Better yet, rest during the ads and get moving during your program.
- Try these 8 Exercises for Mamas.
- Resistance bands, small weight set and workout DVD’s.
- Buy used exercise equipment like a bike or rowing machine to create your home gym.
Staying on budget and eliminating personal credit card debt should not take away from your health. Even though you can’t go to the gym for a while you can still maintain or improve your health.
If you struggle to pay off debt, ACCC may be able to help. Sign up for a free credit counseling session with us today.