We are pleased to announce our upcoming Twitter chat that we are co-hosting with Apprisen! Join us Tuesday, January 14 at 3PM EST on Twitter. We will be discussing how to handle your finances in preparation for a recession.
- Q1: What is a recession?
- Q2: What are the signs that a recession is imminent?
- Q3: Are you worried about a possible recession happening later this year? Why or why not?
- Q4: What worries you most about recessions?
- Q5: How can you prepare for a recession?
- Q6: How should consumers handle their investments (e.g. IRAs, 401(k)s, stocks) during a recession?
- Q7: What should you NOT do during a recession?
- Q8: How long does a recession usually last?
- Q9: What money moves would be smart to make when a recession ends?
- Q10: Any final tips for recession-proofing your finances?
RSVP for a chance to win prizes! Two lucky participants will get a chance to win either a $25 Target gift card and an Apprisen swag bag, or a $25 American Express gift card and an ACCC swag bag! The winners will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
No purchase necessary. Winner must be a legal U.S. resident 18 years of age or older. Limit one entry per person. Registration for and use of Rafflecopter or Twitter is subject to the Rafflecopter and Twitter terms and conditions, respectively. Sponsor Entities have no responsibility with respect to such registration or use. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Rafflecopter or Twitter.
If you’re struggling to pay off debt, ACCC can help. Schedule a free credit counseling session with us today.