Need to get out of debt? Debt counseling services can help.
When you’re struggling to find your way out of debt, seeking debt counseling services makes a lot of sense. Being in debt can be overwhelming – you may feel like you’ll never be able to pay off loans or credit cards and have the financial future you want. Credit card counseling or debt counseling services can help to explore a variety of ways of paying off debt, and help you live a debt-free future.
As you’re looking for debt counseling services, choosing the right agency is important. There are a lot of unscrupulous companies who may make big promises about credit debt relief, only to end up charging you high fees and making your financial situation worse. Working with a nonprofit credit counseling agency is a good idea, as you’ll know the company is dedicated to serving your needs rather than profiting off your situation.
When you’re ready to take the first step toward getting out of debt, American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) offers free debt counseling services and low-cost debt management plans for individuals and consumers just like you.
Nonprofit debt counseling services from ACCC.
ACCC is a nonprofit organization offering confidential debt counseling services, with professionally trained and certified counselors who can help you regain control of your finances and plan for a debt-free future.
Your credit counseling session at ACCC is always free, and as a nonprofit, we keep our fees services as low as possible. When you contact our debt counseling services center, our staff will help you by:
- Evaluating your current financial situation.
- Providing you with a detailed review of your finances.
- Suggesting personalized options based on your goals and your situation.
- Helping you enroll in a debt management plan, if that is your best option.
Benefits of ACCC’s debt counseling services.
When you choose debt counseling services from ACCC, you get:
- Financial expertise – our certified financial counselors are experts at understanding your situation and helping you explore all the options for getting out of debt, including a debt consolidation program, debt management, bankruptcy and other alternatives.
- Convenient counseling – you can meet with a counselor face-to-face or via the telephone six days a week, with bilingual services available to the Spanish-speaking community.
- Free financial education and materials – our counselors can direct you to a wealth of information on our website about budgeting, managing money, getting out of debt and staying out of debt in the future.
- Options for paying off debt – including the possibility of enrolling in a debt management service, a unique program for paying off your credit card bills without taking on new debt.
Learn more about debt counseling services with ACCC, and about options for debt consolidation with bad credit.