Find the best path to debt resolution.
When you owe a lot of money or have credit card debt problems, you’ll hear about a lot of different options for debt resolution, but do you know the differences? Debt settlement companies will offer debt resolution for a fee. Debt negotiation firms will promise debt resolution that lets you pay pennies on the dollar. Credit card companies will inundate you with low-interest balance transfer offers for paying off credit card debt, and bankruptcy attorneys will pitch bankruptcy as the best way of achieving debt resolution and getting out of debt fast.
The trouble with most of these approaches is that debt resolution won’t actually happen, or it will cost you a great deal. Before you commit to any kind of debt resolution plan, it’s best to consult with certified credit counselors like those at American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC).
Trust ACCC for debt resolution advice.
As a credit counseling resource, ACCC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing consumers with resources and education on debt resolution. We offer free credit counseling, and our fees for services and debt management plans are among the lowest in the industry.
One of the most important things we can offer you is advice and education on how to be debt free. That includes discussing the advantages and disadvantages of all the various options available to you, including bankruptcy, debt forgiveness, debt negotiation, debt settlement services and debt management plans. After evaluating your finances, we’ll help you select the path to resolution of your debts that is right for you, based on your financial needs and goals.
Why choose ACCC for debt resolution?
Here’s why so many consumers just like you have come to ACCC for help with debt resolution:
- Expertise and experience. Since 1991, we have helped thousands of individuals and families make a plan for debt resolution and for avoiding debt in the future.
- Free services. Our free counseling sessions include budget preparation and analysis of your finances, and our web site features a wealth of free educational materials.
- Cost savings. Our fees for services are about as low as they come, and we work with your creditors to reduce interest rates and finance charges to further lower your costs.
- Counseling when and where you need it. Our counselors are available to discuss debt resolution six days a week, over the phone, in person and via the web.
- Confidentiality. All the financial information you share with us is held in strict confidence.
- Superior customer service. Our credit counselors truly care about helping you find debt resolution and we’ll work with you until your problems are solved.