Resources & Tools
When you’re running a small business, it can be easy to find yourself overrun with debt. From startup delays and unexpected expenses to slow sales and economic downturns, there are so many ways to rack up an overwhelming number of bills. And while there are lots of advertised strategies for managing debt – including debt consolidation, debt settlement, and bankruptcy – there are more other, potentially more effective ways to deal with small business debt.
ACCC can help
Our certified credit counselors are experts at helping you to take a deep breath, assess your situation objectively, and evaluate all the options in front of you. We deliver knowledgeable insight, helpful financial resources, and a variety of proven strategies for reducing and eliminating small business debt. A conversation with our specialists is the first step toward dealing with your debt and reducing your level of stress.
Your small business debt counseling session is available at no charge
As a nonprofit organization, we offer credit counseling sessions for small business owners who want to explore all their options for managing debt. Our counselors will offer an analysis of your situation and walk you through all the options for moving forward.
Our small business debt management services include:
- A review of your current financial situation
- A range of options for managing your business debt
- Educational materials, financial tools, and other resources
- Help in choosing the debt management strategy that makes the most sense for you
When you finish your credit counseling session, you’ll feel better knowing there are steps you can take to improve your situation – and that there are people at ACCC who can always provide help when you need it.
Contact us today
To discuss your needs and your situation, our credit counselors and debt management specialists are available Monday –Thursday from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm, Friday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, and Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Why choose ACCC?
- Free credit counseling session
- Experience in the credit counseling industry since 1991
- Counseling in person or over the phone
- Ongoing support and counseling as long as needed
- All client information is held in the strictest of confidence
- Superior customer service
- Trained and trusted counselors
- Accredited through the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
- Member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA)