If you like our content, make sure to subscribe to our channel!
The results of our 2019 Tax Survey are in!
- 70% of respondents received a refund this year.
- 75% of them said their refund was less than it was last year.
- 40% of respondents use their tax refund to pay down debt.
- 10% of respondents put it into savings.
- Less than 5% of respondents use their tax refund to pay for vacations.
- Respondents were split 50/50 when it comes to adjusting their withholdings.
- Half said they prefer a larger paycheck, while the other half prefer a larger tax refund!