Get help eliminating debt.
Eliminating debt is an important first step toward a healthy financial future. When you have too much debt, you have a hard time making financial decisions. With the majority of your cash flow always going toward your monthly debt payments, you have a hard time saving for the future or affording the things you really want in life. You need a solution.
But eliminating debt on your own can be hard – it takes patience, discipline, and a solid plan. If you're interested in getting help from certified professionals with proven debt reduction strategies, contact American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC). Our nonprofit company has helped thousands of consumers make a plan for eliminating debt and for avoiding incurring new debt in the future. Our debt specialists are dedicated to helping you regain control of your finances, and providing you with the education, strategies, and support you need for eliminating debt for good.
Why ACCC is your best bet for eliminating debt.
There are many reputable credit counseling agencies available to you. Choosing ACCC for help eliminating debt provides you with numerous advantages:
- Experience - you'll be working with highly trained professionals with credit counseling certification from the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC).
- Convenience - our counselors are available to assist you six days a week via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Savings - we offer free credit counseling and our fees for debt management and credit card debt elimination services are among the lowest in the industry.
- Education - we provide a wealth of free financial education and materials to help you learn how to become debt free.
The four steps to eliminating debt with ACCC.
- Eliminating debt with a debt management plan through ACCC typically involves a four step process.
- First, you'll speak with our counselors for a free credit counseling session to discuss your financial needs and goals. We'll review your current situation and provide you with a detailed review of your finances, as well as the options available to you for reducing or eliminating your debt.
- Next, will help you set a budget you can live with while you pay down your debts.
- Then we'll combine all of your debt payments into a single payment each month that you'll make to us, and we'll pay each of your creditors in turn. The goal here is to simplify your finances and make it easier to meet your monthly obligations.
- Finally, we'll work with your creditors to see if we can reduce your debt by minimizing finance charges, lowering interest rates, eliminating over-limit fees, and avoiding late charges. This helps to lower the amount of money you owe and lets you pay it off more quickly.