American Consumer Credit Counseling(ACCC) is a nonprofit credit counseling agency established in 1991. Since then, they provided tens of thousands of people help with getting out of debt. ACCC’s debt management program shows you how to get out of debt more quickly, usually within five years, and how to stay debt free in the future. The certified credit counselors at ACCC will work with you to make a plan to reduce credit card debt.
Get Out of Debt – Where Should You Start?
The steps to get out of debt are actually fairly simple when you work with ACCC.
- Our debt management counselors will first perform an evaluation of your finances including all of your debts, income, and expenses.
- Then we’ll work with you to set a budget that you can live with. We will make sure that it will help you in getting out of debt more quickly, usually within five years.
- Next, we’ll work to consolidate debts. You’ll make one monthly payment to ACCC and we’ll make payments to creditors on your behalf. We’ll also work with your creditors to possibly reduce interest rates and the time it takes to pay off your debts and to reduce or eliminate late fees and over-the-limit charges.
- Finally, we’ll provide you with financial tools and education that can help you manage your money more effectively and avoid getting into debt in the future.
Get Out of Debt with ACCC – What Will You Get?
- Affordable solutions – as a non-profit organization, we’re dedicated to providing help with debts for people just like you and we offer debt solutions that are among the most affordable in the industry.
- Superior customer service – our counselors truly care about serving people like you who need help getting out of debt.
- Free initial consultation that includes budget preparation and analysis of your finances.
- Confidentiality – we hold all information you share with us in the strictest of confidence.
- Convenience – we handle everything for you including making payments to and contacting your creditors.
- Free educational materials on our website and through email newsletters, where you can learn more about getting out of debt. There are also resources for budgeting, home buying, credit reports, and much more.
If you are working towards eliminating debt and are interested in our debt management plan, speak with a certified counselor at ACCC today! Call 800-769-3571.