Shopping online has come a long way since the launch of Amazon and eBay. Now, almost all of your favorite stores are online. It makes sense – retailers and manufacturers can put whatever’s in their warehouses online, and often, you’ll find a better clearance section on the web. But did you know that even the top bargain stores are retailing online? Shopping at these bargain websites will help you save money and reduce the chance of credit card debt problems.
Bargain stores are great because you can find items from last season marked down significantly. Or if a retailer ordered too many of an item, you’ll find them there at a fraction of the cost. Here are a few of our favorite stores that you may not realize are available online:
- Christmas Tree Shops. Yes, we do love a bargain! And the Christmas Tree Shops are full of them. You can get housewares, kitchen goods, clothes, toys, you name it. The online selection is not as wide as what you can find in stores, but at only $4.95 shipping and a decent online catalogue, you can’t go wrong.
- TJ Maxx. TJ Maxx has some of the best sales you’ll ever find, but who has time to dig through the racks? Well, now you don’t have to. The website has a huge selection of clearance items, plus you can return anything you don’t like at the stores. Free shipping is available for orders of $89 or more, so find stuff for the whole family and purchase a year’s worth of clothes at once. For those in the TJX Rewards program, you’ll often get free shipping coupons. That makes shopping on a budget even easier.
- Amazon Outlet. Amazon is incredibly convenient as it is, but did you know they have an outlet section? You can get markdowns, clearance items, and overstocked items here for cheap. It’s a great place to find the best deals on Amazon, organized by discount.
- REI Outlet. In need of camping gear or outdoorsy type items? The REI Outlet store features discontinued lines, last year’s styles, and overstocked merchandise at a steep discount from its regular stores. You can find clothing and gear for 50 percent off!
- H&M. When this affordable clothing manufacturer went online, fashionistas all over the country rejoiced. They have some of the best trends and basics available at significantly cheaper prices than department stores. But did you know H&M also has a home section? You can find the best decor trends for cheap and get them shipped directly to you.
With all of the money that you save, you’ll be able to pay down debt more easily. You’ll also have more time to do the things you love, since you won’t be spending time driving to and from stores, and digging through clearance bins. We love bargain websites and the power of the Internet!
If you’re struggling to pay off debt, ACCC can help. Schedule a free credit counseling session with us today.