Debt Reduction Services
Get out of debt with debt reduction services from ACCC.
Debt reduction services can provide much needed relief for individuals and families trying to figure out how to pay off debts. Whether you are dealing with large amounts of credit card debt, personal loans or money owed to collection agencies, living with debt can be stressful. Many people feel they'll never be able to pay down what they owe – many fear they may go bankrupt. Debt reduction services can help by consolidating loans, helping to create budgets and securing a possible reduction in interest rates and payoff times.
If you're looking for help getting out of debt, consider the credit counseling and debt reduction services offered by American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC). We're a non-profit organization working to help consumers pay off their debts and live a debt-free future. Over the past 20 years, our debt reduction services have helped tens of thousands of people just like you free themselves from the weight of debt. Contact us today for a free consultation about our debt reduction services.
How do debt reduction services work?
Debt reduction services involve several steps. When you come to us for help with debt reduction, we will:
- Get an overview of your finances, including the debt you owe, your monthly expenses and your sources of income.
- Make a debt reduction plan. This involves creating a budget that allows you to pay off your debt, usually within five years, but is also realistic to live with.
- Consolidate your debts. Loan and credit card debt consolidation allows you to combine all the money you owe into a single monthly payment to ACCC – we'll make monthly payments to creditors on your behalf. This enables you to simplify your finances and makes it easier to stay on top of your monthly debt reduction payments.
- Work with creditors for a possible reduction in your interest rates and the time it takes to pay off your loan, and to possibly eliminate late fees and over-the-limit charges.
Education is a big part of the services we offer. Through personal meetings and resources on our website, you can learn more about living debt free and get answers to questions like "How do you consolidate debt?", "How can I manage my money more effectively?" and "How can I improve my credit score?"
Why choose ACCC for debt reduction services?
There are lots of benefits to choosing ACCC for debt reduction services:
- Convenience – we handle all the details for you, including communication with and payments to your creditors.
- Savings – by reducing fees, charges and interest rates, we help you save money. Plus, because we're a non-profit, our rate structure is among the lowest in the industry.
- Dependability – our debt services have proven to be successful for thousands of people, and you can count on us to get things done.
Our counselors are available to answer questions you may have, such as "What is debt consolidation and how can it help me?", "How can I pay off my debts on my current income?" and more. Contact us today to get started.