Dorm room walls can be gray and drab, but they don’t have to stay that way. Let the decor of your college dorm room reflect the real you! Add posters, rugs, lamps, and sheets to customize your room and make it as fun and outgoing as you are. This week, we’re focusing on how you can decorate your dorm room with a flirty and feminine look for less than $80. Feminine dorm decor is achievable on a budget, and you won’t rack up credit card debt. We’ll even tell you where you can get our carefully selected home decor items!
For the girl who just wants to have fun, this fresh and flirty style embodies an outgoing extrovert with lots of class. The modern black and white graphics plus the splash of pink let everyone know that this is an upscale lady who isn’t afraid to embrace her feminine side.
1) IKEA Bispgarden framed poster — $17.99
2) IKEA Gall cup and saucer — $2.99
3) IKEA Vidja lamp in pink — $19.99
4) Paisley comforter set — $19.99
5) Room essentials storage cube in Rose Scenario — $5.25
6) IKEA Fejn faux sheepskin — $9.99
If you’re struggling to pay off debt, ACCC can help. Schedule a free credit counseling session with us today.