Shopping online can be a great way to get gifts for the holidays. You miss the crowds and hassle of malls while still getting your discounts! Take advantage of Cyber Monday this year by following these tips.
- Shop smart. It’s very easy to get carried away while shopping online. By using your debit card, you are more apt to stay on budget.
- Read reviews. Get the best value for your money by doing some research. Read reviews and do comparison shopping between items. Consider your options before jumping to buy the first thing you see.
- Check promotions. Search for promo codes & coupons online. Use discount sites, such as Groupon, for added discounts.
- Budget for shipping. Don’t forget to budget for shipping costs in your estimates. Many sites offer free shipping during the holidays. Take advantage or eliminate shipping by subscribing to Amazon Prime trials.
- Know return policies. Be aware of what the return policies are for the items you purchase. Make sure you’re able to return something if you change your mind.
- Be safe. Consider the importance of your cyber security. Shop from reputable sites only. And secure your computer with up-to-date anti-virus software before shopping!