Job Search Assistance
- Refer to JOBSEEKERS section for access to the Job Bank by Zip Code and Category
- Call 1-866-4-USA-DOL (1-866-487-2365)
- Services are available to individuals seeking a job or developing work skills. Services include job search assistance, referral and placement assistance, reemployment services to unemployment insurance claimants, labor market information, and individual skills assessments.
- If you are 18 or older and authorized to work in the United States, you may also be eligible to receive counseling, help in developing an individual employment plan, training and basic education. Childcare and transportation services may be available to enable an individual to participate in these activities. The array of services available is based upon an assessment of individual needs.
- Call 1-877-US-2JOBS (1-877-872-5627
- Provides a One-Stop Career Center Initiative to provide high-quality services to workers and job seekers
- Eligible individuals can also obtain more intense services and training
- Call 1-202-219-8395
ACCC provides links to other services but does not endorse non-ACCC websites or validate their content.