Thanksgiving was yesterday, but hopefully you and yours are still enjoying the leftovers! While life at home moves a bit slower around the holidays, the news never stops. As a nonprofit credit counseling agency, ACCC wants to help you stay updated on financial news. Take a look at the Thanksgiving week news in our latest Weekly Round-Up.
5 Thanksgiving Week News Articles
The Thanksgiving week news below covers a variety of topics. There are a few related to the actual holiday at hand. These articles focus on travel expenses and planning (don’t forget to check out our budgeting resources to help with planning!). Plus, one dives into the roots and traditions of the holiday. Other headlines are focused on the economy and business. Be sure to read through all the latest to stay current!
List of Thanksgiving Headlines
- “European stocks close lower as US and China clash over Hong Kong” by CNBC
- “Holiday travel is expensive: Here’s what to tell family when you can’t afford to come home” by USA Today
- “What Educators Need To Know About Teaching Thanksgiving” by NPR
- “Women-led businesses are getting more VC funding than ever. But there’s still a long way to go” by CNN
- “Black Friday 2019 Live Updates: Online shopping takes its toll on Black Friday foot traffic” by Yahoo! Finance
We hope you are enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday. See you again for our next Weekly Round-Up! If you’re struggling to pay off debt, sign up for a free credit counseling session with us today.