Thanksgiving was yesterday, but hopefully you and yours are still enjoying the leftovers! While life at home moves a bit slower around the holidays, the news never stops. Take a look at the Thanksgiving week news in our latest Weekly Round-Up.
5 Thanksgiving Week News Articles
The Thanksgiving week news below covers a variety of topics. There are a few related to the actual holiday at hand. These articles focus on travel expenses and planning. Plus, one dives into the roots and traditions of the holiday. Other headlines are focused on the economy and business. Be sure to read through all the latest to stay current!
List of Thanksgiving Headlines
- European stocks close lower as US and China clash over Hong Kong by CNBC
- Holiday travel is expensive: Here’s what to tell family when you can’t afford to come home by USA Today
- What Educators Need To Know About Teaching Thanksgiving by NPR
- Women-led businesses are getting more VC funding than ever. But there’s still a long way to go by CNN
- Black Friday 2019 Live Updates: Online shopping takes its toll on Black Friday foot traffic by Yahoo! Finance
We hope you are enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday. See you again for our next Weekly Round-Up! If you’re struggling to pay off debt, sign up for a free credit counseling session with us today.