Get out of debt with debt reduction programs from ACCC.
If you’re tired of owing too much money and ready to eliminate debt for good, consider the debt reduction programs from American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC). We’re a non-profit organization dedicated to providing debt relief help for people just like you. Over the past 22 years, our debt reduction programs have helped tens of thousands of individuals and families get control of their finances and get out of debt.
Our debt reduction programs include free credit counseling, affordable debt relief programs and a wide variety of educational resources to help you learn more about eliminating debt and managing finances. To learn more about our debt reduction programs, contact us today for a free consultation.
How our debt reduction programs work.
Our most successful debt reduction strategies are debt management programs that help you pay off your debt by consolidating payments. When you enroll in a debt management program, our counselors will work with you to evaluate your financial situation and help you make a budget you can live with. We also work with your creditors to possibly reduce interest rates, minimize finance charges, eliminate late fees and over-limit fees and shorten the amount of time it will take to pay off your debt. Then we consolidate all your debt payments – you’ll make one payment to ACCC, and we pay your creditors on your behalf. This helps simplify your financial situation, makes it easier to stay current with your payment, and lets you pay off your debt more quickly – usually within five years.
Five reasons to choose debt reduction programs from ACCC.
While there are many debit relief options available to you, you’ll find that our debt reduction programs offer a great number of benefits over other programs.
- Savings. Not only do we provide free credit counseling, our debt elimination services fees are among the lowest in the industry. Plus we work with your creditors for possible reductions on interest rates, charges and fees.
- Convenience. Our credit counselors make it easy to stick with your debt reduction plan by taking care of many of the details for you.
- Experience. With more than 22 years of experience in the credit counseling industry, we are a nationally recognized leader in providing credit relief and debt reduction programs.
- No new debt. Our debt reduction programs do not require you to consolidate debt under a new loan or take on additional debt that may further damage your credit score.
- Non-profit. As a non-profit, you can trust that we are looking out for your best interests. We have a mission: to help consumers just like you get out of debt and live a debt-free future. That means we can keep our fees as low as possible, and where for-profit agencies may steer you toward debt reduction programs that deliver the most profit for them, we’re dedicated to recommending the options that work best for you.