Drowning in Debt
Drowning in debt? ACCC can help.
If you feel like you're drowning in debt and can't see a way out, we can help. American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) is a non-profit agency providing debt relief options for consumers just like you. From credit counseling to financial education to debt reduction programs, we offer a wide range of services for people drowning in debt. We have more than 22 years of experience helping individuals and families with debit relief. You don't have to live your life drowning in debt – contact us today for free, no-obligation consultation to explore your options and find the best path out of debt.
Why you should choose ACCC if you're drowning in debt.
There are many benefits to choosing ACCC when you feel you're drowning in debt:
- We are a nationally recognized leader in the credit counseling field, with highly trained and certified credit counselors who are experts at helping people who are drowning in too much debt.
- We offer free credit counseling and affordable debt elimination services -- as a non-profit, our fees are among the lowest in the industry.
- We help get you out of debt faster by negotiating directly with your creditors for better terms on your credit cards and loans.
- We provide superior customer service and support you throughout the entire process.
How we help people who are drowning in debt.
Our debt management program is one of the most effective strategies for people drowning in debt. The program is individually designed for your unique financial situation. The goal of the program is to get you out of debt in the shortest period of time without going through bankruptcy or debt restructuring. The plan involves budgeting, consolidating payments and seeking credit relief from your creditors.
Here's how it works:
You'll receive a free financial evaluation from one of our qualified counselors. During this evaluation they'll look at your entire financial picture -- your debts, your expenses, and your income. Then they'll help you create a budget you can live with while you're paying down your debt.
Next we'll consolidate your debt payments, enabling you to make one easy payment per month to ACCC while we pay your creditors on your behalf. This debt relief assistance accomplishes several things:
- It simplifies your finances - you make only one payment each month instead of many payments to multiple creditors and you can choose the due date for your payment. You'll no longer feel as if you're drowning in bills. Plus we handle all the details of making payments so you can focus on other things.
- It makes it easier for you to keep up your payments, improving the chances of making the plan work.
- It allows us to work with your creditors to seek possible reductions in finance charges, interest rates late fees and other charges. Because you're in a debt management plan, creditors are more likely to grant this kind of credit relief which will ultimately help you pay off your debts more quickly and save you a lot of money.