Getting Rid of Credit Card Debt
Getting rid of credit card debt is possible – with ACCC.
Getting rid of credit card debt is essential for securing your financial future. But when you owe thousands of dollars, getting rid of credit card debt may seem impossible. American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) can help. Our non-profit organization has helped thousands of people just like you figure out how get out of debt and live life debt-free. Our friendly and professional credit counselors have lots of strategies for getting rid of credit card debt and can help you put together a plan to manage your money more effectively. If taking control of your finances is something you're ready to tackle, contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation on how to pay off credit cards – usually within five years.
A strategy for getting rid of credit card debt.
Getting rid of credit card debt takes persistence and planning, but the steps involved are pretty straightforward. When you speak with our credit counselors, they will help you:
- Evaluate your finances. We'll help you get a complete picture of your financial situation, including your debts and assets, your income and living expenses.
- Create a budget. Once they have an understanding of your finances, our counselors will help you set a workable budget you can live with while settling credit card debt.
- Make a plan for getting out of credit card debt. Our counselors may also recommend a debt management program that can be extremely helpful in getting rid of credit card debt. Under this plan, you'll consolidate all the payments you make to various creditors, making just one payment each month to ACCC. We'll disburse funds to each of your creditors while also working with them to possibly reduce finance charges, interest rates, late charges, and over-limit fees. By simplifying your monthly payments, you'll find it easier to keep up with payments. And by reducing fees and interest rates, you'll not only be saving a lot of money, you'll be getting rid of credit card debt more quickly.
Why choose ACCC for help getting rid of credit card debt?
ACCC is your best bet for getting rid of credit card debt. We offer:
- Lower fees. As a nonprofit organization we are able to charge significantly less than other agencies that offer strategies for how to get out of credit card debt.
- Free credit counseling. Your initial consultation and credit counseling session is free.
- Convenience. Working with our counselors is easy – they handle all the details for you so you can live your life instead of worrying about how to reduce debt.